Over 22 years of experience we do the cleanest and best quality installation with highest quality products for Automotive, Commercial and Residential windows. Our highest quality products, computerized film cutting system and latest installation technique brings 100% satisfaction to our customers. We also work with builders, contractors, glass companies, interior designers, property management teams, glass companies, building engineers, Security consultants, and lots of home & business owners.
Benefits of Tinting
Style, Comfort, Beauty, Distinction, Quality, Protection, Safety, Security, Performance, 99.9% UV protection, Prevent skin cancer, up to 79% direct solar energy rejection, Prevent interior fading and damaging, Glare reduction, Save energy and Reduce electric bill, keep yourself cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, Lifetime warranty and peace of mind.
Glare reduction and protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays that harm you and your cars interior are also excellent reasons to purchase tinting. Whether it’s the blinding glare of the sun or the friendly interstate tailgater, tinted windows can be an answer to the problem.
Tinting has always been associated with increased security for your auto, what a thief does not or cannot see usually will be left alone! Recently, some window film manufacturers have introduced safety tinting that can strengthen your windows to a point even a baseball bat wielding thief will have a tough time breaking into your auto through the windows. A somewhat overlooked safety aspect is in the event of an auto accident, window tinting can help shattered glass hold together helping to prevent it from spraying the inside of the auto with sharp splinters of glass.
Last, but certainly an important consideration in your decision to purchase tinting, would be the years of comfort a quality tinting product will give you and your auto. Dollar for dollar, window tinting for your car improves the looks and protects your interior better than any other aftermarket product available anywhere! SHOP GLOBALLY – BUY LOCALLY
Educate yourself first!
Every day thousands of people make what they think will be a simple decision – to have tinting applied to their vehicle’s windows. The decision can quickly become complicated when they start shopping around. To start, within many local markets, the installed price can vary over $100 from one shop to the next for tinting the same vehicle. Then there are the different kinds of tinting from various manufacturers – non-reflective, hybrid, full metal, titanium, stainless steel – with colors ranging from bluish to gray or charcoal to the coffee brown found in bronze/stainless steel tints.
There are also different installation methods. Some shops leave a small gap or micro-edge at the top of the roll down windows, while other shops take the tinting all the way to the edge of the glass when the window is rolled down. The latter method looks much better, but can cost more because of the extra time involved in installation. Rear windows can usually be formed from one piece of tinting material. The one-piece rear window installation, when possible is preferable over the rear window being installed in several pieces. One-piece rear windows can also cost more due to the extra time and expertise needed for this type of tinting installation.
The price each shop charges for vehicles can depend on several variables.
Three of the most important are:
- Brand Name
- Type of Tint Material Used
- Quality of the Actual Installation Itself
The major tinting manufacturers usually have three different qualities of tinting materials available to the local tinting shops:
- The lowest quality is referred to as a non-reflective/dyed material. This type of tinting, usually the cheapest, has the shortest guarantee, and has a tendency to turn purple and form bubbles over time.
- Next is the hybrid or high performance tinting which is the best selling product nationwide. Hybrid tinting is referred to as a reflective product, but don’t let the term reflective confuse you. This type of tinting has a slightly different appearance and color from the non-reflective. The big difference is hybrid tinting rejects much more solar heat and the product warranties are much better than the standard non-reflective products. Most major tinting manufacturers offer extended or lifetime warranties for the hybrid/high performance products.
- The next grades of products are the relatively new full metal tinting materials. These products usually have the same or slightly higher solar hear rejection statistics when compared to hybrid tinting materials. The warranties for full metal tinting are usually lifetime and some include a clause against fading of the material over an extended period of time. The higher reflective qualities of full metal tinting products are objectionable to some buyers.
Care should be taken in choosing what type of tinting material best suits your needs.
To make your final decision on who will tint your windows, there are a few questions you should ask your local tinting shops. Based on the information found in this section, you should be able to make an informed decision that will add comfort, beauty, safety and value to your auto for years to come.
100% Risk Free & 100% Investment Guaranty For Window Tinting At Lazer Tint. We do the best quality job with best quality film in North America.